Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My Favorite Posts on this Blog

A few favorites of mine over the first 500 posts:

  1. Confessions of a Political Road Warrior- Kind of a look into my professional world.
  2. I Want Hillary's America- Why I support Hillary Clinton to be our next President.
  3. On the Chris Dodd Campaign- I talk a bit about my time with Senator Dodd in Iowa.
  4. I'm a Crappy Millennial- Self-explanatory.
  5. Eight Years Later- Ohio Primary Night- A look back at my time with Hillary in Ohio. 
  6. Donald Trump is America's Worst- I finally let loose on the likely GOP nominee.
  7. My 2008 South Carolina Experience- A look back at my time with Hillary in South Carolina.
  8. Memories of Fall Classics Past- A look back at my two World Series games.
  9. The GOP Gets What it Deserves With Trump- Why the GOP can't complain about Donald.
  10. 200th Post- Some Thoughts on American Life- A manifesto, of sorts.
  11. I Love Easton- But Here's My Updated Bucket List- Where I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment