Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Stop Hating on Skinny Britney

Long before Taylor Swift was running around with some B-lister, Britney Spears was the biggest star in the world. She also drove us nuts though, marrying back-up dancers (why?), shaving her head (why?), and generally behaving bizarrely. The good news? She survived too, dropped the loser, and is still a goddess.

So naturally, jealous losers gotta hate, hate, hate. Britney put up the picture above. People called it photoshopped. They even criticized her for making herself "too skinny." First off, I don't know if that's photoshopped or not. I do know that she really looks that thin though:
Facebook Photo
Second off, good for her looking that good. Seriously, God bless. I mean, she looks amazing. She's my age. Most people my age are reminiscing about when they looked that good. Needless to say, Britney should do whatever the hell she wants. Unlike some of today's pop-culture stars, she earned her stardom. And her money. And her looks. So, good for her.

I do have a few pictures of her I prefer though:


#ImWith... hot damn. Her?

No comments:

Post a Comment