Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I Love Easton- But Here's My Updated for 2016 Bucket List

A police helicopter over downtown Easton.
I think Greater Easton, PA is the greatest area in the world. I love the people, the places, the entertainment, and everything about it. It's also the place I've lived most in my life. With that said, I have one real regret about my life to this point- the lack of travel. I really want to travel more. I've had bucket lists in the past, but it's time for an update. If I had the money, the time, and the ability, this is the list of places I want to go:

  • My great-grandmother's village in Slovakia, Udol.
  • Wrigley Field in Chicago.
  • A fight night in Las Vegas.
  • The Kremlin.
  • A night out in Glasgow.
  • A beach in Singapore.
  • The Vatican.
  • Bethlehem in the Middle East.
  • The top of the Freedom Tower.
  • Hollywood.
  • A pyramid in Egypt.
  • The ruins of the Berlin Wall.
  • Hong Kong.
  • Berkeley, California.
  • The French Quarter in New Orleans.
  • A night out in Beirut.
  • London.
  • The Eiffel Tower.
  • Jerusalem.
  • The Hamptons.
  • Cape Town.
  • Nashville.
  • South Bend for a Notre Dame game.
  • A night out in South Beach.
  • Havana.
  • Tokyo for a baseball game.
  • London.
  • The Bill Clinton Presidential Library.
  • Montreal.
  • Yellowstone National Park.
  • Athens, Greece.
  • Vieques.
  • The Jesus Statue in Rio.
  • Roswell, New Mexico.
  • A night out in Tel Aviv.
  • Mount Rushmore.
  • A hockey game in Toronto.
  • The Acropolis.
  • The Dominican Republic.
  • Honolulu.
  • Christchurch.
  • Istanbul.
  • San Diego.
  • Sydney.
  • The Grand Canyon.
  • The Rocky Mountains.
That's a good list for now. I'll never get it done, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment