Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A December to Remember, 12/9- Things I'm Thankful For


Every day in December I'm going to blog about one thing that i'm thankful for and want to highlight. Today for December 9th, it's that I've never had to go hungry.

Millions of Americans, and billions around the globe, worry about eating each day. It's a fact of life for them, something they grapple with at the start of each day. Do they have the money to make do? Do they have enough to get food? This starvation impacts them in every area of life, a reality that impacts everything about their lives. It's very sad to think that there are people dying because of starvation, and still others negatively impacted by starving.

I'm fortunate to not be starving. I'm fortunate I never had to worry about missing meals. If you too aren't starving or missing meals, you are also quite lucky. Be appreciative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment