Monday, December 7, 2015

A December to Remember, 12/7- Things I'm Thankful For

Every day in December I'm going to blog about one thing that i'm thankful for and want to highlight. Today for December 7th, I'm thankful for New York City.

Proximity is a factor in this one, but not the whole enchilada. When I was a child, I hated take the 60-90 minute ride to "the city." It was only when I reached my senior year of high school that I had any interest in it, and it was only as an adult that I realized it's the greatest place in the world. From it's amazing skyline, to it's amazing food, to it's amazing entertainment, to the many people, languages, cultures, and religions in New York City, it is the cultural capitol of America, and indeed the world. I can ride 30 minutes and take a train in anytime I'd like, and for that i'm thankful as can be. I'm always in an Empire State of Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment