Thursday, December 3, 2015

A December to Remember, 12/3- Things I'm Thankful For

Every day in December I'm going to blog about one thing that i'm thankful for and want to highlight. Today for December 3rd, I'm thankful for my Phillies tickets.

Since 1991, my father and I have had a partial season ticket plan with the Phillies. It was section 205 in Veterans Stadium, and in Citizens Bank Park it's section 108. From the proximity to the field, to the smell of Bull's Barbecue, there's not much I don't love about Phillies games. They are fun, even when the team stinks, and basically beat anything else I can do with my time. A bad day at the ballpark beats a good day at work. 

Fortunately, we've seen some really good times. We saw the Phillies win a World Series game in 2008, and went to All-Star Games, World Series games, playoff games, and opening days. We've seen history made, both good and bad. This past year, I saw 40 professional baseball games, a sort of achievement of it's own.

On the 1st, I was thankful for my geographic location, and the 2nd it was my family traditions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment