Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A December to Remember, 12/8- Things I'm Thankful For

Every day in December I'm going to blog about one thing that i'm thankful for and want to highlight. Today for December 7th, it's growing up in the Easton area. 

I grew up in the best community a child can ask for. It's big enough to be consequential, and small enough to know other people. It's safe enough to go out in, but still has enough entertainment options to actually go out. It's close to major cities and the cutting edge of American life, but still is a "tradition" rich place. It's got the right mix of everything. 

The Easton area was good to me. It gave me a good education, a safe neighborhood, a diverse upbringing, and friends who i've had with me my entire life. I'm thankful my family decided to bring me up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment