Thursday, April 28, 2016

Still Not a Fan of BeeYawnSay

There's a lot of things I can say positive about Beyonce Knowles. She's got a great voice, she's an active participant in causes she believes in, she's a great businesswoman, and a lot of people look up to her as a talented star. I'm just not a big fan. I don't like her music much, and she personally just doesn't do much for me. Going back to Destiny's Child, i've just never caught the bug.

I have to say, she just re-affirmed my dislike with "Lemonade." An entire album about your husband's supposed infidelity is frankly not aimed at me as the audience, so that's no shock. It strikes me as tacky, and "TMI," for my tastes. I find it whiny, and not something I care to listen to. In short, I think Kanye was wrong- I prefer Taylor's stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment