Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Pennsylvania- Go Vote for these People

I support her mom.
I've been out working the polls this morning, and it's been a busy day already. I'll be going to vote shortly, and I will be voting for the following people:


  • President- Hillary Rodham Clinton
  • U.S. Senator- Katie McGinty
  • Pennsylvania Attorney General- John Morganelli
  • Pennsylvania Treasurer- Joe Torsella
  • Pennsylvania Auditor General- Eugene DePasquale
  • U.S. Congressman 17th- Matt Cartwright
  • Pennsylvania House 137th- David Mattei (Write-In)
  • Delegate to the Democratic National Convention- Jennifer Newland, Ed O'Brien, Adrian Shanker, Jacqueline Blandine Mballa-Fonkeu, and Tara Stephenson. All the Northampton County candidates. I will cast one more vote as well, and recommend Grace McGregor-Kramer, Neil Makhija, and Jessica Rothchild.

No comments:

Post a Comment