Monday, January 25, 2016

Five Places I Want to See a Game

Photo by Richard Wilkins Jr.
This past Summer I went to 40 professional baseball games. It was a lot of fun, and along the way I checked off Pittsburgh's PNC Park amongst the ballparks I've been to. With that out of the way, and having been to both of New York's ballparks, Camden Yards, Miller Park, and Nationals Park, it's time to update my five sports stadiums and arenas I want to get to for a game:

  1. Wrigley Field- Still, all these years later, I haven't been to the one ballpark I've always wanted to get to. I love the ivy, love the day games, and love their traditions. It'll be a little harder, now that they're good, but it's still a goal of mine.
  2. Notre Dame Stadium- I love college football, especially in Happy Valley, but I'd really like to see a game there. It is truly the holy grail of college sports.
  3. Dodger Stadium- I need to get out to Chavez Ravine for a game. I'd really like to do a whole west coast trip, with this as the center piece.
  4. Heinz Field- I did see a concert there already, but I think a Steelers game would be a lot of fun. That place probably gets really loud in person.
  5. Wembley Stadium- Kind of a long shot, but I feel like seeing a soccer game there is like seeing a baseball game at Yankee Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment