Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I Wish I Wasn't a Crappy Hockey Fan

If you read me regularly, you probably wonder why I write about all the Philadelphia Sports teams but one, the Flyers. I love hockey, in fact I put it only second to baseball live (and that's because baseball is outside in the Summer). I think it's a great sport and I think it's a lot of fun to watch, but I don't write about it. That's because I don't really know much about it. Don't get me wrong, I get some of the rules and what a goal is, i'm not an illiterate, but I never played it. I never even played it on a playground or something. It's a sport I got more into later on in life, and so I don't even have the years of reference to write about it. Top that off with me going to more Phantoms games than Flyers games now, and I just don't make a fool of myself. While I'd love to give you my opinions on the Flyers, I know better than to wade into a pool of fans who know their stuff. So, I write less about it.

Hopefully after I go to my next game though I'll have some cool pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment