Sunday, June 12, 2016

Recommended- The Taza Shop at Easton Public Market

This week I made my first trip to the Easton Public Market, the new indoor marketplace located just off of Easton's circle. From Wednesday to Sunday, they are open, so I went down to get some dinner.

I chose the Taza Shop for my meal, and I got the Signature Sliced Beef Shawarma sandwich, with the garlic sauce on it. To say it was very good doesn't do it credit. It was very, very spicy (so you better like that sort of thing), and very, very Mediterranean. The beef was amazing, the sauce had real flavor. The garlic? It was immaculate.

I recommend you go down and check out the Taza Shop. I recommend you go to the Public Market in Easton, in general. Most of the food looked great, and they're truly small businesses selling a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment